View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Cowra 2019 Nationals Registration and Merchandise Forms 

Car(s): not enough!
Hello Bellett and other Isuzu enthusiasts! Welcome to the Cowra 2019 registration and merchandise forms. I really hope you will be able to join us.

The forms this year take the shape of something called "Jotform". Monnica is computer savvy, unlike me, and has made it this way to make it as easy as possible to register and /or order merchandise and pay, either by direct deposit or by mailing a cheque. She has also produced a printed version which we can send to you if you prefer. This is what I have preferred in the past, as I like paper, but I tried the Jotform and managed to make it work, so if I can, you probably can too.
There is quite a bit of information on there to help you decide how much Belletting you can stand.

This year it will be a 4-day event, Friday to Monday, with a departure run to my place on Tuesday. I will be providing detailed run sheets for each day in the welcome bag that you will receive on arrival at Cowra. For the quick to register, there will be a monthly prize draw. If you win it will be added to your welcome bag. July draw (best prize), August draw (good prize) and Sept draw zilcho! (lol worst prize)

I have mentioned in an earlier mail that most of NSW have been in drought since 2017. Right now it is still over 98% drought declared. Cowra is something of a green oasis as it is on the Lachlan River, which is kept at a constant flow rate by releases from the nearby Wyangla Dam. They irrigate their parks and fields, so it will be beautiful for us to visit.
Recently we have enjoyed some rains, which has given our area a 'painted green' appearance. This is very heartening.
When drought occurs like this it is not only Farmers that suffer. There is a flow on effect to businesses from the lack of disposable income. Your visit will be a form of drought relief with every dollar you spend on food, fuel, accommodation, etc. helping these people.

Cowra has quite a few links to Japan and Japanese culture stemming from the history of having a P.O.W. camp during WW2, and a tragic breakout that occurred. So we have Japanese cars in a Japanese oriented town, and hence a show and shine near the Japanese garden and a Japanese themed dress up invitation at our presentation dinner. So please, come along for as long as you are able, and enjoy the Isuzu love.
I have heard many past participants speak of this Isuzu Bellett group as being family. It's the way I feel, and the Nationals are a highlight of my year. That's because of the people.

We have endeavored to keep prices down, and only want to cover costs. Any residual money will be donated to the local charity that will also be the focus of your raffle funds.

Thank you all, I'm looking forward to it!
Matt Smith. 'farmer' 'ryeparkbellettbloke.

P.S ~ Forms will be sent in a few minutes............GET READY .....HERE THEY COME!

are you on our mailing list and asked for an invitation?
if not you won't get the forms so email us or message us NOW!

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): not enough!
Hello Everyone
Thank you to everyone who has registered already...you are in the JULY DRAW
If you would like to be in the JULY DRAW you must register by 31st July,
if you can't do that no problems registrations are open till early Sept.
Do you need any help with the forms? please don't hesitate to call or email, we are happy to help!
This is just a reminder in case you wanted to go in the JULY DRAW.
Merchandise is going well also......remember you can make your rego payment separate to merchandise payment if need be.
Dinner on Saturday night is Japanese theme.....how are your plans going for that?

Matthew will soon be writing an update on all things BELLETT NATIONALS........
I just wanted to remind you all about the draw.
Enjoy your evening
Monnica

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Hello to everyone.
It was excellent to see the little rush of registrations near the end of July. All of these people are in the July prize draw!
And now I see that it is only a week to the end of August!! :shock:
So, it would be really exciting to see another rush of regos to go into the August prize draw. There is plenty of space at the Services Club for our Saturday dinner, and at the smokehouse for the optional Sunday dinner. So please, if you are able to come along, do so. I reckon you will have a good weekend.

I had a great day at Eastern Creek on Sunday last, meeting some people I hadn't before, and checking out a great variety of cars. Hopefully some of these new friends will be along to the Nationals too.
All Isuzus are welcome, including Holden badges ones. With the world car explosion in the 70s and 80s lots of DNA was blended, and in my humble opinion Isuzu blood strengthened plenty of marques around the world. Good to celebrate that I reckon. We will have a Gemini class, Any other Isuzu class, and modern Isuzu class, as well as Classes for the Bellett derivatives.

I believe the first Florian in Australia was sold in December '68, so we are celebrating 50 years of Florian this year, as well as those other great vehicles from Design Project 117, the 117 coupe and Chev Luv, aka Isuzu Faster. If you have one of these cars, please register and bring it along.

I'm really looking forward to it all.
Cheers, Matt.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Wow! Another month gone!
And just a month and 4 days to the start of Cowra 2019.

So if you have been considering registering and avoiding missing out on a great weekend amongst your family of enthusiasts, now would be a good time to go, ahhhhh, yeaaaa, why not mate?

We have a really nice group registered so far, from wouldn't-miss-it regulars, to people who have returned after finding Belletts more recently, to first time attendees. There will be cars not previously seen at a Nationals. Always exciting to welcome new friends and see new cars!

We will have some unique trophies and presents this year, and have been generously sponsored with raffle prizes, some very Isuzu-centric. Entertainment, origami challenge, and Japanese theme dress up option dinner should make for a fun Saturday night.

We will have 3 runs to interesting places, so plenty of wheel time in your classic Isuzu.

You know it's Gunna be good, so get amongst it! 1 week left to register!
That's September 6th, so we can give numbers for dinners and lunch and stuff.
One more week!

See you there,
Matt.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:56 pm

A few rooms have become available at the Civic!
Ph 0263411753 or email civicmotorinn@bigpond.com.au
Cheers, Matt.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]